Most of the images from my personal work are available for commercial and editorial licensing for use in print and web media.
As a professional landscape and travel photographer, I’ve seen firsthand the constantly increasing demand for authentic and fresh images. It might take hours to scan through the archives of professional stock photo agencies, only to end up with worn-out motifs of mediocre quality. And usually, it doesn’t take long before the same images appear on the sites of the competitors.
I offer inspiring photography of Northern countries (Scandinavia, Iceland, the Faroe Islands and Greenland) that have an emotional appeal and tell mesmerizing stories. In addition to the photos on my website and the Behance portfolio, there are numerous other motifs in my continually growing image archive. I am happy to assist you in putting together a selection of images on a special topic.
- Simple and fair licensing model
- Extensive image archive with over 3,000 additional motifs
- High image quality and careful editing
- Alternative perspectives available for most images
- Exclusive use of the images possible
- Custom image editing and retouching possible.